The ESNcard is the membership card of the Erasmus Student Network. It is a proof of membership in an ESN section and so indirectly of the ESN Network. To learn more visit our website http://esncard.org/
The ESNcard is also used as a discount card in many cities and countries around Europe. Please visit the page http://esncard.org/ to find all the discounts in Europe. You can also visit the partner page of the website of your ESN local section or your ESN country to find more information.
The ESNcard is valid for 12 months and only valid with a photo and correct personal data. The card is strictly personal and cannot be used by somebody else than the card holder.
Who can get the ESNcard?
You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups :
- You have been an international student (e.g Erasmus or any other exchange programme)
- You are currently an international student
- You are a member of an ESN section
- You are a local student willing to enjoy the international life in your university
How can you get the ESNcard?
The ESNcard can be obtained exclusively from your ESN local section. Please contact your local section to get the ESNcard.
Sections are kindly asked to contact the National Treasurer to get more information about how to order ESN Cards.
What fields does ESNcard contain?
It consists of several fields; all must be filled in in the process of issuing the card:
- PHOTO FIELD (for a photograph of the card holder; with a photo size of 2.7 cm x 3.7 cm )
- NAME (for name and surname of the card holder)
- DATE OF BIRTH
- HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION NAME
- ESN SECTION (either the issuing section or home section of the card holder)
- COUNTRY (home country of the card holder)
- VALIDITY (it's valid for 12 months since the date on the card)
- CARD NUMBER (unique number of each card)
- BAR CODE AND MAGNETIC BAR